wallster

Default OT. keg law in NY is screwing the wrong people.

"wallster" wrote in message
om...
I converted that old frig with an old welding gauge and a bottle of
co2 and set up a beer tap system, but now it's too expensive and I
cant drink fast enough to get my deposit back. Anyway, if this affects
any of you, I made up some webpages to help contact law makers to take
another look.
Thanks,
walt

http://nykeglawsucks.0catch.com/fight
http://www.geocities.com/vodakorr/nykeglawsucks.html
http://www.nykeglawsucks.com/

An update:
I received one email from assemblyman Dave Townsend that read:
"There is a possibility that there will be an amendment to extend the
one-month limit introduced during next year's legislative session."
At least it's a response, kudos to Mr. Townsend for stepping to the plate,
but I sent dozens of emails to these officials and only received one
response.
Please visit the website again, I added a copy and paste letter people can
send along with more email addresses.
Let's get this thing fixed in NY. If you don't live in NY, you could be
next!
Thanks for everyones responses.
walt
http://www.nykeglawsucks.com