Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
fenwoman

Default Which tumble drier...?

HLAH wrote in message

"fenwoman" wrote

Really? I am the one who puts washing outside on a line to dry in the
sunshine,

What even in the pouring rain? You're delusional my girl. It isn't always
sunny you know.

When it rains I either wait for a dry day to do a load of washing or hang
it indoors. Spending my hard come by cash on vast electricity bills is an
absolute last option. I have a tumble dryer which I use mostly in winter and
then only at night on the economy 7. To this end I also have a washing
machine with a high spin speed to ensure that the length of time taken to
tumble dry is a minimum.

Anyway it's dawned on me who you are - you're oldmolly aren't? I thought
you'd FOAD long ago but I knew I'd seen that tone of gibberish before.

FOAD?? you silly boy. Is that the worst you can think of?
I never speak gibberish. I am clear and literate. I am happy to reason with
people I disagree with. It's what grown ups do sweetie.
You on the other hand can only fling insults, tell people to FOAD while
offerring nothing constructive or sensible to the discussion.How very
immature you are.