Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Tracymidd

Default Which tumble drier...?

"fenwoman" wrote in message

Tracymidd wrote in message

"fenwoman" wrote in message

Lobster wrote in message
Ours has conked out again and we've decided this time it needs

replacing
(preferably before the laundry bin is full again!)
You use a tumble dryer in the middle of Summer? Shame on you for not

being
environmentally savvy, quite apart from the fact that you are

squandering
money as well as the world's resources.

Hi I do have a washing line here, but apart from 2 weeks lovely sun back

in
May its never been good to put washing outside.
I am in the north of England and the weather just doesnt seem to want to
warm up this year, I do try my best for the
Environment but where weather is concerned I have no option, Luckily I do
have a line for the days I can put things out but in the last 15 years I
have lived placed where i didnt have a line and it was a nightmare.
Tracym

I have a friend in Burnley and she has had lots of dry days. She runs a
dog
grooming slaon so has loads of towels to dry daily. It would cost her a
fortune to use the dryer daily.
Were you not able to buy yourself a length of washing line in the last
place
you lived? They only cost a few quid and I believe the pound shop even has
them.

7 floors up i dont think it would have worked for me some how, and the place
before that i was 8 floors up.....
MMMM i dont think washing line would work.
and the communal areas below were a carpark that was all, no greenery to
place a line or post etc.
As it was a flat too, It didnt have enough space for a dryer, So I was using
my Storage heating to dry things on a
clothes Horse.
Tracym