Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
David Hansen

Default Which tumble drier...?

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 12:21:49 GMT someone who may be "Tracymidd"
wrote this:-

Hi I do have a washing line here, but apart from 2 weeks lovely sun back in
May its never been good to put washing outside.
I am in the north of England and the weather just doesnt seem to want to
warm up this year,

I live in southern Scotland and have put washing outside for much of
this year. Even when it is cold a breeze will dry things. I haven't
dried anything inside for months.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh