Ron Coffey

Default $50 DRO?

He was kidding ....right?

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 23:00:49 -0800, "FixerDave"
wrote:

I just had a silly idea... If I made a bracket to hold my cheap digital
calliper on an axis of my lathe/mill. All I would have to do is set the

0
and I'd have about 6" of measured travel. Maybe a movable stop on one

end
so that range could be set to wherever I was working... maybe a magnetic
base.

has anyone tried this or is there a problem with the idea I can't see

yet?

David...

blink..blink... ah..Dave?

Lots of them out there...

Gunner

"Guns aren't toys. They're for family protection, hunting dangerous or
delicious animals, and keeping the King of England out of your face."

-- Krusty the Clown, "The Simpsons"