Posted to sci.electronics.repair
kip

Default Coil Substitution Question

Hitachi Number is 2275381..

kip
"Chris F." wrote in message
I'm working on a Hitachi 31UX5B that's missing a small coil in the
pincushioning (I had removed it a year ago when I first got the set, and
it must have gotten lost). I have a similiar Hitachi with the same coil,
and I was wondering if it was possible to measure the other coil and then
create a homemade one of the same inductance. Trouble is, I don't have an
LCR meter - is there any way to measure inductance without one? (such as
with an oscilloscope?) And would such a sub even work, or is there more to
consider than just inductance?
The part number on the board is L704, the parts list for that set does
not give a value.
Thanks for any help.

--
To reply via Email, remove NOSPAM from the address