Chris Spyrou

Default Supporting 4 glass corner shelves on a wall

Grunff wrote:
Chris Spyrou wrote:
I uploaded the original idea side by side with your suggestion
and in between a compromised alternative [hopefully this one
will be OK] as the I don't really want 1.3m length of glass.
http://www.numero.co.uk/misc/loungetv2.gif

Yeah, I think that would work. The thing to watch for is how
much load is forward of where the side supports end, and I think
your compromise is fine.

Phew!

A couple of people at a company that supplies display solutions
believe it will work but will check with one of their engineers on
Monday. Apparently, he doesn't let anything go out if he thinks
it will not work.

I actually enquired about steel cables/rods, but they believe that
6 WM04(s) should do the job.
http://tinyurl.com/md3w

--
Chris Spyrou