Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Liquorice

Default How have the mighty fallen? OT.

On 26 Jun 2006 21:07:18 -0700, Weatherlawyer wrote:

You'd expect a government run establishment like a nuclear reactor or
some such to line the coast with plutonium as happened in Dounray for
decades until Greenpeace poked their oar in. (Well not exactly
UNTIL.... rather several years later -if ever)

You've not heard about the leak at the THORP plant then... As leaks go
the Cadbury one is really doesn't register on the scale.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cumbria/4559771.stm

I'd not touch any suspect chocolate no matter what reassurances were
offered. Ta very much.

Looking at our box of Freddo bars it has a 12 2006 BBE date so may well
predate the leak. As I said several members of our family have eaten bars
from that box with not a hint of any illness. Returning it is just a
waste of resources.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail