Posted to alt.home.repair
Terry

Default Stain or Seal New Deck?

On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 17:34:35 GMT, "Travis Jordan"
wrote:

Terry wrote:
Does anyone know if this product is still available, and if so, where?
I can't find it at the local Lowes, and
http://www.ppg.com/ppgaf/olympic/ext.../overview.html doesn't
list it by this name.

I think PPG has only one 'WaterGuard' wood sealant product.

The page I reference above shows one product named "WaterGuard Wood",
but shows 4 products that contain "WaterGuard protection". None of
them are called "WaterGuard 55560", which is what CR references.

Even if they did only have 1 product, that doesn't mean it's the same
product CR tested. Companies change their product lines all the time.

Terry