Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Chuck

Default What happens when you bypass a interlock on a microwave?

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 07:30:08 GMT, "machinesmith"
wrote:

This is probably a stupid question, but when you have the microwave going
and you disable the door open switch so the microwave doesnt go off when you
open the door while its running what happens?

I had a trainee once plug in a microwave while the door switches were
bypassed and my family jewels were in front of the cavity. My
offspring haven't been horrible mutants but I can't say I wasn't
worried. Chuck