Grant Erwin

Default OT. keg law in NY is screwing the wrong people.

Tony Hursh wrote:

It's called a CGA-320 fitting.

http://www.concoa.com/frames/technic...onn/cga320.htm

That's a real useful site! Unfortunately, it just doesn't seem to work
very well for me. I tried it with IE and 2 versions of Netscape. Anyone
else have this problem?

Specifically, if I click on their "Reference" link it takes me to:

http://www.concoa.com/index.php?page...ef&id=11&ref=0

which doesn't have the CGA stuff. If I manually edit the above to be:

http://www.concoa.com/index.php?page...ef&id=11&ref=1

then it takes me to a nice page called "CGA Selector" with links.
However, when I click on any of those links, they don't work. But if I
cut/paste YOUR link, substituting the CGA number I want, it works.

Does it behave like this for everyone?

Grant Erwin
Kirkland, Washington