Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

Default Casement window air conditioners

On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 21:47:26 -0400, krw wrote:

In article ,
says...
Does anyone have any recommendations for casement window air
conditioning units? I have a narrow casement window in the bedroom and
would like to avoid a through the wall unit.

I gave up and did a through-wall under the bedroom window.
Casement windows may look purdy, but they're useless as...

The AC's for them are small, right? Don't cool much. Only have a very
few models. Plus an AC keeps you from opening the window, and cuts the
sunlight that comes in by 1/3 or 1/6th.