Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth

Default How have the mighty fallen? OT.

On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 18:30:47 +0100 (BST), Dave Liquorice wrote:

Current favorite chocolates are Bendicks Bittermints, 95% cocoa solids
chocolate. B-)

Made just down the road from me, people who work there tend not to eat the
product. But then again, anyone I have met who has ever worked in a food
factory tends to refuse to eat the product.

Cadbury have however hit a new all time low AFAIC. Having a factory in
which a sewage pipe crosses a food manufacturing line is bad enough to
start with. Letting it leak is worse and then discovering a leak, the
consequences of the leak and doing nothing is absolutely reprehensible.