Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Liquorice

Default How have the mighty fallen? OT.

On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 17:09:39 GMT, Sylvain VAN DER WALDE wrote:

I haven't bought any Cadbury's chocolate for a long time. I found that
any other chocolates that I ate, always tasted better. It must be all
that milk that they put in (rather than cocoa solids).

ISTR that the european chocolate makers tried to stop Cadburys calling
their product "chocolate" because it has so little cocoa in it. If a bit
of chocolate, at room temp, only quietly tears rather than a brittle
break with with an audible snap it hasn't got enough cocoa in it.

Current favorite chocolates are Bendicks Bittermints, 95% cocoa solids
chocolate. B-)

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail