Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King

Default House improvements?

The message .com
from contains these words:

2. Fit a jacuzzi in the bedroom. As there isnt room for a separate
bathroom, I thought if I put it under the bed, you can move the bed to
one side and voila, just drop in! Clever huh. It'll reduce head height
downstairs a bit, but not enought to cause any problems.

Not as funny as you think. I had a great uncle who'd seen a sunken bath
at the flicks and made one in his house. This was in 1920s Kent and
family legend claims you could see the ball & claw feet hanging through
the kitchen ceiling, along with the plumbing.

--
Skipweasel