Posted to alt.home.repair
Colbyt

Default Coaxial cable and phone wire installation

"crabshell" wrote in message

The labor issue is a big concern. I was sort of assuming the variable
expense would be in the materials more than the labor. I assume that
running 2 lines from point A to point B vs. 1 costs about the same.
Meaning I need to plan this well so I don't have to have more lines run
down the road -- thus my inquiries.

Why can't you DIY? There are no licensing requirements since it all very
low voltage stuff.

I would be happy to explain the process. Tool needs are minimal.

I suspect you are going to have a real case of sticker shock when you get a
labor price. Nobody likes working in crawlspaces and most don't like
snaking wire inside walls.

Colbyt