Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd

Default Coaxial cable and phone wire installation

On 24 Jun 2006 05:58:00 -0700, "
wrote:

Avoid series runs for POTS, its way harder to troubleshoot when you
have a problem, homeruns are the way to go!

Consider satellite for TV with its DVR digital video recorder service,

Elminates having to watch commercials ! it changes how you watch TV
forever

YES! And there's a lot to that besides commercials (although it IS
nice to be able to skip over some of the more offensive ones).

BTW, I've had a DVR for about 7 years and often don't know the time
what I'm watching is on, or what channel.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com