Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Default Lidl Specials from 29th June

Weatherlawyer wrote:
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
Weatherlawyer wrote:
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

Better yet, avoid anything that Lidl sells.

Nah! man some stuff is worth the money,the Bench Drill I bought in
Aldi two weeks ago was a bloody damn good bargain at 30GBP since I
bought it me holes in wood have never been as straight and true :-)
and the same pliers set where good for 4.99GBP and the wood chisels
at the same price.

I would have loved to be in the store when you took it back to Lidl
if it hadn't been a "good bargain". Are you dylsexick? Or were you
using the drill to improve the holes in your head?

You'd have had a wasted journey then,as I would have been at Aldi.

Do you have to wear a hat with flaps tied down to stop the wind
whistling?

Tsk! some people just never leave kindergarten.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite