Posted to rec.woodworking
Bob AZ

Default Old,old timber posts

wrote:
On 23 Jun 2006 15:31:41 -0700, "Bob AZ" wrote:

I guess so, cacti just don't take a finish very well

Scorp

You might be surprised. And then if what you were doing is legal.

I have three saguaros on my property and there is a permit involved if
I want to do anything with them. Except to hire a cactus surgeon if
they are in trouble. I am sure he pays a fee to be in this business
also.

At any rate the timbers in question have got to be worth $250.00 each
if I read the HD costs correctlty. And then again much more if they are
real hardwood etc.

Bob AZ