Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker LT

Default Coaxial cable and phone wire installation

#2. Not only ok to run side by side, but you can buy it as one cable.

http://www.cyberxlink.com/product_in...5c46b62290a5af

#3. Ok to go point to point if it doesn't interfere with other things.
Avoid running parallel to electrical cables.

--
Steve Barker

"Crabshell" wrote in message

2) I figure I should run CAT 5 cable along side the coax at the same time
to be proactive. Can they coexist side by side without interference?

3) Is it cool to run the lines straight under the house from point A to
point B or should they snake around the perimeter, walls and beams to stay
out of the way? (I like to do things the right way if it doesn't double
the cost.)