Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default Window screens

Eigenvector wrote:
For windows which do NOT have screens, can you purchase them? While
I will eventually replace the windows themselves, I'm not rolling in
cash and need to find a cheaper solution for the coming summer
months. I'd like to open my windows but currently can't since there
isn't a screen to keep out the buggies.

I don't see a channel for the screen to sit in, so that's why I'm
wondering if its possible or if there are alternatives I've not
thought of

You likely can find some expansion type screens at the hardware store
that will work. They will not allow you to have the window open fully, but
they will work.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit