Posted to misc.consumers.house
Vai

Default Hot water heater pilot light/epoxy sealent...

Todd H. wrote:
writes:

Hello... I am wanting to seal my basement floor with epoxy sealent. My
concern is fumes and the pilot light from the heater. Should this be an
issue? I'm not sure how to turn the pilot light off if need be. Any
help would be much thanked.....

Assuming you know how to relight can't hurt. If the warning label
talks about explosive or flamable fumes, I'd err on the side of
caution.

Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/

Thanks to both...It's Rust-oleum Epoxy-Shield...Water based and no
mention of flamables so I guess it should be ok..Thanks for your
responces.