Spencer

Default Boyar-Schultz Model 612 help needed

Hi all,

I have the opportunity to purchase a used surface grinder, a
Boyar-Schultz Model 612, with manual infeed. I have never owned or
operated a surface grinder.

This unit was probably purchased new by this individual, and run very
little over 20 years.

1) How much should I pay him? (Kinda a friend of the family, in
retirement.)

2) What should I look for to determine condition? (This guys
Bridgeport was also purchased new, and looks like it was delivered
yesterday, not 25 years ago. Stop drooling.)

3) Can two guys and a minivan move this thing? How?

Thanks for the wisdom,

Spencer