Nick Hull

Default OT. keg law in NY is screwing the wrong people.

In article ,
Ian Stirling wrote:

wallster wrote:
I converted that old frig with an old welding gauge and a bottle of
co2 and set up a beer tap system, but now it's too expensive and I
cant drink fast enough to get my deposit back. Anyway, if this affects
any of you, I made up some webpages to help contact law makers to take

Buy a keg, pump from rented key when it arrives.
Return rented keg.

If you buy an IDENTICAL keg, just switch kegs and keep the rental one
for next time. You could even save a trip by 'drinking' the whole keg
in the parking lot.

--
free men own guns - slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/