Posted to alt.home.repair
Cheri

Default Bedroom in apartment: Need ideas to buffer sounds from ceiling/neighbors

888eight888 wrote in message

Whatever ideas people have; don't worry about how it will look; I could
always drape something over whatever work is there.

Thanks A LOT for any input.

I keep a noise machine and a fan running all night. I live in a house,
but it's noisy since there's a Walgreen's store behind me. It works
great as far as sleeping through anything goes, but the downside is, I
wouldn't hear someone in my house or something like that, and I can't
sleep anywhere that doesn't have the white noise going. Good luck.

Cheri