Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

Default Lidl Specials from 29th June

"The3rd Earl Of Derby" wrote in message
. uk...
Andy Hall wrote:
On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 13:37:41 +0100, The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote
(in article ) :

Stuart wrote:
Lots of D-I-Y stuff ...

http://www.lidl.co.uk/uk/home.nsf/pa...20060622.index

Avoid the clamps as they lose their grip.
Generally avoid any hand tools lidl sells. :-)

Better yet, avoid anything that Lidl sells.

Nah! man some stuff is worth the money,the Bench Drill I bought in Aldi
two
weeks ago was a bloody damn good bargain at 30GBP since I bought it me
holes in wood have never been as straight and true :-) and the same pliers
set where good for 4.99GBP and the wood chisels at the same price.

Lidl at one time had hand tools: pliers, long nosed, etc for 99p each. They
were the equivalent quality as Stanley which are about £9 a go. I went wild
and bought 5 of them.