Posted to alt.home.repair
Stormin Mormon

Default how to clean water line in amana side by side fridge

Run a quart of water through the water server. (fill a quart pitcher
from the water dispenser, and pour down the drain.) Throw away the ice
cubes for the first t hree days. Enjoy. Public water is chlorinated.
Maybe not enough for this, but at least some what.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"julsb1982" wrote in message
oups.com...
I just bought a used amana side by side fridge that is a few years old
and everything works fine on it but it was sitting in the heat and
wasnt left open to dry once it was unplugged. I cleaned the whole
inside out with clorox and water but I don't know how to clean the
water line to the water and ice dispenser. Im afraid it had water left
in the line and its now got bacteria or something in it and I need
help! Can you please tell me what I can do.....

Thanks- Julie