Posted to rec.woodworking
Leuf

Default Happy Fathers Day to me!

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 20:34:25 -0400, "Tim Taylor"
wrote:

Any way you would do me a huge favor? Would you look in your owners manual,
or count the bolts it takes to mount it to the table. I don't remember my
model number, but I have the stamped wings. I'd like to see if the cast
would work. If they do, I'm going to get a set. I would really appreciate
it. I get funny looks when I try to take pictures at Home Depot.

4 on each side. The outer holes are about 1" in from the outside, the
middle holes are about 9 1/4" in. Cast iron is supposed to be easy to
drill if you need to make new holes. Keep in mind the Ridgid cast
iron extensions have 3 large holes to let you get clamps in to make
assembly easier. You might want to look around (ebay, etc) to see if
anyone is getting rid of any as people tend to replace the right
extension with a table.

-Leuf