Posted to rec.woodworking
Robert Haar

Default Air nailer kit question.

On 2006/6/22 11:42 AM, "Jack" n wrote:

1. If I nail at an angle the finish nail sticks out about 1/4" from the
surface but then when I use the hammer to drive it down the hail head just
bend over. Are there finish nailers the could be used at an angle?

Yes, a number of companies make angled finish nail guns

2. The compressor develop a leak a couple of weeks ago at the regulator.
Took it apart but couldn't see anything wrong - have not replace the O-ring
yet. I've had it over a year but don't use it that much - maybe two
continuous hours.

I have the same compressor , used for hundreds of hours, with no leaks. You
should not be experiencing that kind of problem. Have you contacted Porter
Cable?

When it is in storage do I leave it at full pressure or
discharge the compressor?

Discharge the pressure using the relief valve on the bottom of the tank.