Grant Erwin

Default remote start/stop wiring

My shop is made of 2 garages, one built right in front of the other to give
me essentially a double-wide double-long garage. I consider these my outer
shop and inner shop. The outer shop I wired last year and it has 3-phase
running all over it, to six places. I never dreamed I'd use them all. Now
I don't have nearly enough. I'm getting ready to wire up my inner shop the
way I did the outer one. It's going to get it's own phase converter and
this time I'm going to use remote start/stop switches. One of my 3ph machines
is a small cyclone dust collector. I want to put a remote start/stop button on
the belt/disk sander it will be ducted to, but in such a way that if I want to
move the belt/disk sander I can unplug the start/stop button. These don't
carry any appreciable amount of power. I'm wondering if anyone has any bright
ideas about easily disconnectable easily obtainable multi-wire circuits. Phone
wire would be ideal except that the sockets aren't trivial to wire up. The
circuit takes 3 wires, by the way.

Ideas?

Grant Erwin
Kirkland, Washington