Grant Erwin

Default Handwheel revolution counter

I must have only seen those at surplus stores for less than five bucks
about 300 times. How hard have you looked? -
GWE

Peter Michaux wrote:

Hi,

I would like to rig up a low tech, cheap handwheel counter for my
manual milling machine. I'm picturing a three or four digit counter
that looks like an odometer and can be reset with the push of a
button. With each turn of the handwheel something on the handwheel
hits the counter and increases it by one. I don't know what these
parts would actually be called or where they could be purchased. Any
ideas?

Thanks,
Peter