Posted to rec.woodworking
Hedley

Default Happy Fathers Day to me!

"Locutus" wrote in message
Wife and kids woke me up this AM telling me to come outside, I was greeted
by a brand new Ridgid TS3650 in the back of the truck.

Guess I better go make something.

My first and current TS is a 3650. My dad happened to be here when I bought
it and he helped me put it together. Took the better part of a very
enjoyable day.

The woodworking purists around here may call it less than professional
grade, but I'm amazed at how well it works. Slices through anything I've
fed it, and makes excellent, square cuts. Plus' you can't beat the
life-time parts and labor guarantee.

Your first order of business should be to make a cross-cut sled. Then a
mitre sled. Then add a router table extension (home-made, of course). Then
you need a dado blade...

Enjoy.

--Hedley
--Binge in Moderation