Gunner

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

On 8 Dec 2003 10:59:53 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

Umm, gunner - as far as 'keeps bringing a subject
up' I would suggest you install a lightning rod
soonest on your dwelling.

I understand your comment. And from your place in the Cave of
Apathy..it makes sense.

No. It comes from the Cave of My Metalworking Shop.
It's a metalworking ng, so the odd man out is you,
bringing up off topic stuff. That's fine, clearly
there's a big interest. But it is off topic, and
you are the one who keeps churning it. Apathetic
about metalworking, no.

Jim

I thae this to mean you have run out of arguments and are taking your
ball and going home?
Your participation in this thread has been ongoing..and noted.

Gunner

No 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound
woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out. Is that evil?
Is that wrong? People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence,
they're begging for the rule of brute force, when the biggest, strongest
animals among men were always automatically "right". Guns end that,
and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make
it work.
- L. Neil Smith