Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Lyndell Thompson

Default Did Anyone Attend the Utah Woodturning Symposium

"Fred Holder" wrote in message
Looks like the newsgroup is dead. Maybe people went to the Utah
Woodturning
Symposium last weekend or are headed for the AAW Symposium next weekend.
We had
a great time in Provo. The Craft Supplies USA Super Wednesday was great
and so
was the symposium. The stuff in the Instant Gallery was even better than
last
year.

Did any of you attend the Utah Woodturning Symposium last weekend? Did any
of
you attend my demonstrations?

Fred Holder
http://www.fholder.com

Fred, I live across the river from Louisville and might try to get a moment
to visit the symposium. I work in refrigeration and it is 24/7 right now. I
also want to glance at Rude Osolnik's work if time permits. If you read ABPW
you will recall I dabble with turning baltic birch plywood, albeit on a much
lower level than Rude. Will you be there?........might try to look you up.
Lyndell