Gunner

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 15:33:13 GMT, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 04:40:12 GMT, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .

Here..btw..is the real John Lott site. Take some time and look
around, look at his data sources etc..its all there in black and
white

Black? Is Mary wearing one of those little black Halston dresses? Or is

he
playing John on this site? g

I miss Mary. Imagine my disappointment when I found out she really was
John...

Ed Huntress

but "she" was good in debate.

Gunner

The hell she was. After describing those armed guys as "students," she
neglected to mention that they were also police officers -- one of them
currently employed. That he had a bulletproof vest and handcuffs in his car
should have attracted her curiosity about that fact. g

They Were students. And if one is not currently employed..he is not a
policeman. Correct?

If I had been one of the participants, would that have made any
difference? Ive been a policeman, I carry handcuffs in the truck and
occasionally have body armor about.

In the grand scheme of things, this means exactly what? That two armed
citizens stopped the criminal? Yes indeed they did. As happens 2.5
million times a year.

That's a habit of mind, Gunner. If a writer is that sloppy in researching an
editorial, not checking out his facts, then there's a good chance he was
sloppy in researching his book. If there was money in it I'd love to go do
some digging on that book that you guys are talking about. But that's at
least $5,000 worth of work.

Sloppy or just didn't present facts that really were not germane to
the story? Were either student there for the express purpose of
responding to the criminals action? No. Were either of them on duty
and in uniform at the time? No. Would it have made any difference if
either of them had been gay interior decorators? No.
BTW, it's Mary Rosh, not Roush.

Shrug.

Ed Huntress

Gunner

No 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound
woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out. Is that evil?
Is that wrong? People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence,
they're begging for the rule of brute force, when the biggest, strongest
animals among men were always automatically "right". Guns end that,
and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make
it work.
- L. Neil Smith