Posted to uk.d-i-y
Paul S

Default slug problem in kitchen

Ian & Hilda Dedic wrote:
Hi guys

I have a slug problem in the house, any ideas as to what the best
course of action is?

I've salted and removed the ones I can find, but can't see where they're
coming in from or what they're eating, I just see the trails left.

by the numbers I'm finding I guess the little blighters are breeding, so
there will be eggs somewhere.

Does this mean I've got somewhere damp where they hide?

any suggestions (serious please! )

You are usually very kind and helpful here.

dedics

I have the same 'problem'. Mine usually appear in the dead of night, so
I only see them at 2am on a Saturday morning.

My solution? Just leave them. They're gone by the morning