Ed Huntress

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 04:40:12 GMT, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .

Here..btw..is the real John Lott site. Take some time and look
around, look at his data sources etc..its all there in black and
white

Black? Is Mary wearing one of those little black Halston dresses? Or is

he
playing John on this site? g

I miss Mary. Imagine my disappointment when I found out she really was
John...

Ed Huntress

but "she" was good in debate.

Gunner

The hell she was. After describing those armed guys as "students," she
neglected to mention that they were also police officers -- one of them
currently employed. That he had a bulletproof vest and handcuffs in his car
should have attracted her curiosity about that fact. g

That's a habit of mind, Gunner. If a writer is that sloppy in researching an
editorial, not checking out his facts, then there's a good chance he was
sloppy in researching his book. If there was money in it I'd love to go do
some digging on that book that you guys are talking about. But that's at
least $5,000 worth of work.

BTW, it's Mary Rosh, not Roush.

Ed Huntress