Gunner

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

On 7 Dec 2003 19:49:50 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

So again I ask..what lies are in his research.

What's with your comment, that he lied 'about' his
research but not 'in' the research. I really
don't understand the distinction.

Jim

Hummmm..you are slower than I thought. The lies about his research is
a reference to the Mary Roush bug****. Where he used a female persona
on newsgroups to defend his research, and not have every nut case
antigun wonk lined up for miles to fill his email account or the
newsgroup he was on with trash.

He never did lie IN the research. Thats been verified 12 ways from
Sunday. The only lying he did About his research was the use of a
persona.

Still confused? Please say no..else my very high respect for your
intelligence level will go down several notches.

Gunner

No 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound
woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out. Is that evil?
Is that wrong? People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence,
they're begging for the rule of brute force, when the biggest, strongest
animals among men were always automatically "right". Guns end that,
and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make
it work.
- L. Neil Smith