Posted to uk.d-i-y
bill

Default slug problem in kitchen

"Ian & Hilda Dedic" wrote in message
Hi guys

I have a slug problem in the house, any ideas as to what the best
course of action is?

I've salted and removed the ones I can find, but can't see where they're
coming in from or what they're eating, I just see the trails left.

by the numbers I'm finding I guess the little blighters are breeding, so
there will be eggs somewhere.

Does this mean I've got somewhere damp where they hide?

any suggestions (serious please! )

You are usually very kind and helpful here.

dedics

We had problems with them as well. Never found where they were coming in but
recently had cavity wall insulation done and - no more slugs

Bill