Posted to alt.home.repair
Art

Default Pella windows from Lowes?

But Lowes stores are much brighter and more cheerful the Home Depot... at
least in my area.

"Cheri" gserviceatinreachdotcom wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message

Seems like there are a lot of anti-Lowes people here but so far it
doesn't seem like anyone has so much as taken the time to look at their
web site and see what they actually offer. So, here you go

I'm not anti-Lowes. I am anti some of their products, and I'm definitely
anti-salespeople who don't know how to find their way out of the door,
let alone where anything might actually be. They hire too many young
kids, at least where I am. YMMV

Cheri