Posted to alt.solar.thermal,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.energy.homepower
Jeff

Default Solar water heating system..

snip

I think for whatever reason this was cross-posted! but I removed the
cross posting on my reply because I thought NG cross posting was
frowned upon!

Absolutely not where it's on topic for the groups concerned.

Where it is in bad form is multi posting, where the same or similar
message is posted *seperately* to multiple groups. You want to keep the
groups tied together.

Cross posting can be a good idea when you are not sure what group is
most appropriate or when the most appropriate group is very low traffic.

I'm not sure how on topic this is for alt.home.repair, I think 4 groups
is pushing it. Certainly widely crossposted posts have the most "noise"
in them because the participants don't know each other well, you wind up
with arguments about trivialities. See, I'll probably start one now!!!

Jeff

Graham