Posted to alt.solar.thermal,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.energy.homepower
Mary Fisher

Default Solar water heating system..

"Matthew Maddock" wrote in
message ...

I think for whatever reason this was cross-posted! but I removed the
cross posting on my reply because I thought NG cross posting was
frowned upon! I am British, but am moving permanently to France.
Sorry - not used to NG's that are predominantly US read.

It's disconcerting at first!

And I suspect that many US readers simply don't understand what we're saying

Thanks for the replies. Still don't know what to do, but will search
out more local information in France when I move there.

Enjoy! I wouldn't want to go there but a lot of my friends - and a
daughter - have done.

Mary

Matt