Gunner

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

On 7 Dec 2003 16:25:03 -0800, (Carl
Nisarel) wrote:

jim rozen wrote in message ...
In article , Carl Nisarel
says...

When are you going to admit that John Lott has lied about his research?

Hey, I thought he lied about being Mary Roush.
Oh. That too. Never mind. LOL. Truly
amazing that after a long morning of moving
snow around, small things can make one smile.

Here's another for you:

"I have not participated in the firearms discussion group nor in the
apparent
online newsgroup discussions" John Lott 1-14-03

"The MaRyRoSh pen name account was created years ago for an account
for my children, using the first two letters of the names of my four
sons." John Lott 1-21-03

"I always presumed that many people suspected me to be behind Mary
Rosh, I certainly was not particularly surprised when Julian Sanchez
made the exact same linkage based upon the similarity in the language
used in my postings." John Lott 4-06-03

And as I asked..did Lott lie in his research? The Mary Rouss story is
well known.

So again I ask..what lies are in his research. Keep in mind that the
Department of Justice, FBI, the Kleck and Mustard studies all confirm
his data.

Your cites are?

Gunner

No 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound
woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out. Is that evil?
Is that wrong? People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence,
they're begging for the rule of brute force, when the biggest, strongest
animals among men were always automatically "right". Guns end that,
and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make
it work.
- L. Neil Smith