Carl Nisarel

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

jim rozen wrote in message ...
In article , Carl Nisarel
says...

When are you going to admit that John Lott has lied about his research?

Hey, I thought he lied about being Mary Roush.
Oh. That too. Never mind. LOL. Truly
amazing that after a long morning of moving
snow around, small things can make one smile.

Here's another for you:

"I have not participated in the firearms discussion group nor in the
apparent
online newsgroup discussions" John Lott 1-14-03

"The MaRyRoSh pen name account was created years ago for an account
for my children, using the first two letters of the names of my four
sons." John Lott 1-21-03

"I always presumed that many people suspected me to be behind Mary
Rosh, I certainly was not particularly surprised when Julian Sanchez
made the exact same linkage based upon the similarity in the language
used in my postings." John Lott 4-06-03