Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman

Default Pancake Compressor Repair?

"Mort Stevens" wrote in message ...

The best advice I've ever seen was this; "The vulnerable part of any
compressor pump is the valves. It's generally a good idea to buy a
valve and gasket kit when you buy the compressor. You'll need them
ten years in the future on Christmas Eve when the compressor dies just
before you need to apply the final coat of lacquer on the blanket chest
intended for your about-to-be-married granddaughter."

Good advice ... it was the first thing I was going to check when I get it
apart. I'd love to save the thing for the cost of a set of valves just on
principle alone.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/6/06