Posted to rec.woodworking
todd

Default Kitchen cabinet spraying info

I'm about to venture into spraying a finish for the first time with some
maple kitchen cabinets. I purchased a conversion varnish (Oxford EM8000
from Target Coatings) as well as their Ultima Spray Lacquer (both
water-based). To warm it up a bit, I also bought some amber TransTint dye.
I gather the conversion varnish is meant as a sealer. I'm looking for
opinions on how many coats of each product to spray as well as which product
I should tint. I will, of course, be testing this out on some scrap before
turning myself loose on the cabinets. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

todd