Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grumpy owd man

Default Neighbours Conservatory

You realise that this is the ideal spot for extra smelly compost
(including human waste - I believe urine over the top of the compost was
an old gardeners favourite to encourage decomposition) - or if you can
think of any flowers that are particularly pungent, or attract insects
like there`s no tomorrow :-)

Believe me, I would do that , no problem. Would even go to the abattoir
and get some fresh Bulls blood.
Unfortunately the 'structure' [I call it a structure as it is not in my
opinion a Conservatory more of a poorly built 'Plastic Lean-to'] it is
next to our
Daughters bedroom and I would rather put
up with the neighbours than 'cross' my daughter!!!
The fence top alteration seems to be working a treat...... ,