Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker LT

Default Pella windows from Lowes?

We had Lowes do our carpet and were quite satisfied with the carpet and the
installation. NOW the 12 months same as cash deal took an extra 6 months to
straighten out after we paid it off in the 11th month and they tried to
stick us with some bogus bull**** charge. It was finally removed and all is
well. But we won't use that option again.

--
Steve Barker

"al" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm going to be pricing replacement windows and wonder whether anyone
has had any experience with buying windows with installation (or any
other installation service for that matter) from Lowes and how it went.

I've seen lots of comments about HD purchases and installations of a
variety of things and there seems to be a fair amount of
dissatisfaction with the HD experience. But I haven't really seen any
comments one way or the other about Lowes.

I wonder how much oversight these companies have over the companies
they contract with to do the work and to what extent they get involved
in customer service issues should it become necessary.

Thanks.