Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
Moisés Nacio

Default Replacement Windows

"Caledonia" wrote

I don't know of any wood windows that arrive pre-painted in dark
colors. But hey, isn't that the hassle/benefit factor of wood windows
which we were discussing?

I was being sarcastic to your remark of "Out of curiosity, who makes vinyl
windows clad in 'historic' dark colors for the exterior, with paintable
interiors?"

Myself, I don't care for painted trim work, or windows. That's what makes
the world go around, everyone is different, and everyone decorates their
own home, to their own taste. As I said in my original reply about taste &
budget.