Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH

Default Very scared and frustrated

uz wrote:
We remodelled our bathroom (home built in 73) last year in june. There
was linoleum flooring in the bathroom about 24 square feet that was
removed as well as the ductwork that we cut a piece of that contained
asbestos. We didn't know at that time and therefore no precaution was
taken. After a month or so i found out that the the duct work
contained asbestos and the linoleum may also have so i had some
professionals come in and vacuum my house with a HEPA vacuum. I'm now
so scared that the asbestos may still be in my house, on my clothes
in my closets, on our beds etc. I have a two year old in the house
and I'm scared to death. I feel I have jeapordized his health. I'm
literally obsessed by these thoughts and can't think of anything
else. My husband is totally oblivious to this. Even last year when I
got the house vacuumed he thought i was over reacting to the
situation. What should I do now?

Pay attention to your husband.

--

dadiOH